Wednesday 4 April 2012

Welcome to my blog.  I am pleased to be able to provide an electronic copy of my election manifesto.  My election campaign is now up and running and I hope to deliver this manifesto to as many homes in the Shetland West ward as possible before the SIC elections on 3rd May.  This manifesto was printed locally; I felt no need to go outwith Shetland to produce it as we have high-quality, efficient and competitive  businesses here in the Isles which are a pleasure to work with.

Click on each page for a larger view to read my thoughts on the current council situation and where I stand on a number of issues pertinent to the West Side and Shetland as a whole.

If you'd like to get in touch, you can contact me at home on 01595 840 480, email theoforshetlandwest@hotmail.com or by posting a comment on any of my blog articles and I will get in touch as soon as I can.

Thanks for visiting this page.





No comments:

Post a Comment